Friday, October 16, 2009

GODLIKE!!

My past week have been quite boring actually. Just the same thing everyday, wakeup, class, sleep. But I have been doing something I think no one would've expected me to do...I have started playing sports.

"OMG, really?"

yea I have been getting these responses from practically everyone at my Uni.

So, what sport did I choose?

*drum roll*



.


.


.



Ultimate Frisbee

Yup, Frisbee. The ultimate in front is just to make the name sound cool. I don't even know why they put it there.

But before I could ask, my question was answered.

"The sport is called 'Ultimate' for a whole lot of reasons, just ask any of your seniors. But why YOU are going to call it Ultimate is for you to find out."

The guy that gave the newbies their first real class told us something close to this. (I cant remember his name)

So I went to play a game. The purpose of the game is to get the disc to the 'end zone' as they call it for a point. Sorta like in American Football, but you cant run with the disc. At the end of the game, I realise that the game is a whole lot of fun. Especially if you play with fellow newbies.

Its like playing football for the first time. When someone has the ball, half the team go near him to help him, while the other half stand next to the goal post expecting the ball so they can be the hero of the game. The same thing happened in Frisbee. But then I didn't really care because it was FUN.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Tomorrow is Deepavali, and I have to wake up early, but I am still going to online until like 2am :D



Wishing everyone HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

No comments:

Post a Comment