Monday, October 19, 2009

7 DEADLY DOTA SINS

WRATH
"Bugger you dare end my GODLIKE streak?! I KILL YOU!!"

GREED
MONSTER KILL!! "Must get one more, must get one more, *ks someone*. YES!!"

GLUTTONY
12 kills not enough, I want more. (overeat)

ENVY
"Walau, you see the Mirana wei, the arrow damn chun I also want to do like that. "

PRIDE
(After using Techies' mines, Luna kills Centaur) "haha, see? I told you I can solo centaur."

SLOTH
This one can vary depending on the person, for me, I only play Dota because I am too lazy to do study or something like that.

LUST
This only exists in some extreme cases, or in some really sick, weird people. The weirdo jerks off to Centaur screwing Enchantress. Ewwwwwwwwww!!




This is just my opinion. At least it gives me something to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment