Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Broga Hill

Last Thursday, me, Marcus, Derick, Kam Hing, Lian Hing, Clarence and Stephanie went to climb up Broga Hill. I woke up at 4.45am and Marcus picked me up at around 5sumthing. We started climbing around 5.20am. And after walking non-stop for 40 minutes we reached the first peak. Me, Stephanie and Lian Hing were too tired to follow the rest of them up, so we stayed there for a while. We later climbed up to the 2nd peak. When we reached, we found out that there were 4 peaks, so we just stayed there.




Stephanie (first time climber, like me)




Marcus(tour guide)


Kam Hing(tour guide 2)




Lian Hing(tour guide 3)



Clarence(also first time climber)



After climbing, we went for breakfast in Broga. And then we went back, since I had a class at 9 I had to get ready for class. And after class I had Frisbee.


Awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment