Thursday, September 17, 2009

Huh, it was Soo Gee's Birthday?



Around 6 sumthing Simon ajak me go makan. After fetching me, we went to Jee Kin's GF, Mandy's house to pick Jee Kin up. Then only Simon told me it was Soo Gee's birthday. So we went to Asia Cafe to makan and also wish Soo Gee happy birthday. Soo Gee, Yi Heng and their friend, Reuben I think, were playing pool. We literally wished him and went downstairs to eat. After eating Jee Kin suggest we play pool, but then when we went upstairs, Reuben dragged Jee Kin to play dota. what to do? Just follow only. After playing 1 game Yi Heng and Reuben went back. Simon, Jee Kin and I went to play pool. 45 minutes or so later we went to U2 cc to play L4D, but got no com (thank god).
So we went home. After reaching home, I straight went to my room to play Kingdom Hearts (it is a damn good game).

Went online, and went through the stages of Emo.

First stage: Shock
Second stage: Anger
Third stage: Denial
Fourth stage: Ignorance (just ignored it, t'was no big deal)
Fifth stage: Whatever you were feeling before first stage. (in my case boredom)


This Saturday i am going to Seremban to celebrate my nephews first birthday.



His name is Ishwar (isn't he cute?)






No comments:

Post a Comment