Friday, September 25, 2009

Back to Nottingham :s

Today I went to Uni to register and also to confirm my room. After registering went to collect my room key, this year didn't get on campus room...dam sad. My house is quite near to the uni, so can walk. Thats good, but then my room so weird. I went in I saw got air-cond, I was happy, then I saw got no fan. Wtf right? Why the hell got air-cond but got no fan? I guess my room is going to be damn hot, T.T . And then found out the bathroom sink got no water. Not only that, the whole downstairs also got no water, zzz. So went back to uni, settle the payment then ask the people to go fix the water supply. After finish everything, went makan in Broga. Its like 3km away from uni and the nearest decent makan place. After lunch went back home. As we were leaving I thought to myself, I like holidays, i don't want to go back, T.T.

On the way home my brother bought Dunkin Donuts from Carrefour. He went to lowyat to buy speakers for his friends birthday. He going back to 'Dead Town' Sungai Petani tomorrow. Why I call dead town? Cuz it is, his house got no telephone pole also, damn ulu.
Around 6 sumthing, Bryan ajak OMG on ucplay. It took me like damn long to get the stoopid 1.24b patch to work on BNet. I noe, I noob. But I managed to do it ^_^
So, can play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment