Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tony Romas

Went to Tony Romas in Curve yesterday to eat with Keng Mun, Lian Hing, Derick, Sze Jin, Kam Hing and Evelyn.

After eating i thought we were just going to go back, but they already planned to celebrate my birthday, so they surprised me with a cake, and after blowing the candles, the cake was in my face.

Anyway, after finishing the cake, we went walking around. The original plan was to go to red box for karaoke, but then they changed plan(thank god :P).

So we decided to walk around The Curve until around 8+ and then go to ice bar. I knew it was going to be cold, but it was damn f*ck-ing cold. I have no idea how the guy mixing the drinks could stay there without a jacket. While we were all freezing in the jackets they gave us, he was standing there as if he sleeps in that kind of coldness. I came out of the bar with my ears aching for the next 30mins. But it was a nice experience though :)

After that we went to Williams for a drink. At around 10.45 we left Williams. Keng Mun sent Derick and I home, while Kam Hing sent Lian Hing and Sze Jin back to campus. Reached home at 11.20pm, took a bath, check mail and straight KO.


It was an awesome surprise you guys, thanks a bunch :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment