Saturday, November 21, 2009

BOB

The main thing I had planned for the weekend was to study my for my coming Basis of Biotech (BOB) test.

But then i thought it would do no harm to take Friday afternoon off.

So after i reached home, i just hung around at home doing onlining and stuff.

Then at night before dinner Simon ajak to go kill 'monsters on grass' with Jee Kin and Yi Heng.

Since i havent lepak with them ever since the sem started i said yes.

At 12, Bryan came to join us, but then i had to go home.

So he first sent me home and then joined the rest of them.

Then today, i woke up at 1 and feeling that i have just wasted the entire morning sleeping, i quickly had lunch and a shower.

Then my parents told me that we were going to KL to visit my grandmother.

I asked if i had to go and they said yes.

We could have reached home around 9, but then my uncle asked us to attend a talk promoting the vegetarian lifestyle, which is funny because i dont eat vege.

So here i am 11.30pm at home, studying BOB.

And i also have 3 courseworks due on the same week as my test.

Aiyoyo, better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment